Position: Director, Digital Media (Full Time)
Posting Date: 1/29/14
Job Description: SummitMedia Hawaii is a group of top Honolulu radio stations whose goal is to generate media dollars from local and national advertisers. The team creates fully integrated marketing solutions utilizing one or more of local assets owned and controlled by SummitMedia LLC (radio, social, digital and live events). Within SummitMedia Hawaii, the Digital Media group is the creative think tank for developing innovative and strategic marketing and promotional ideas and presentations for the group’s digital platforms.
* Work with VP of Sales and Local Sales Manager to grow digital revenue for group
* Assess clients marketing needs and build corresponding strategic solutions
* Manage fulfillment of Digital media campaigns
* Consult and educate Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
* Educate and train Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
* Provide backup sales support to other Digital Sales Specialists in the department
* Consult, collaborate and brainstorm with sales team on big ideas and how to present
them in a compelling proposal for biggest impact
* Guide ideation for programs/proposals; coordinate, lead and participate in
brainstorming sessions to provide digital sales solutions
* Work with SummitMedia Corporate team and third party vendors on corporate
initiatives and goals.
* Develop compelling digital sales proposals and presentations
* Work with VP of Sales and Marketing to produce visually-arresting proposals,
presentations, marketing and brand positioning collateral
*Additional administrative duties to assist the VP of Sales and Marketing on a daily basis
We are looking for a self-starter who thinks creatively, strategically and unconventionally while inspiring others in the group.
* Prior digital experience in:
into social media
* Very strong presentation and writing skills.
* Ability to derive insights from research and familiarity with a broad range of
advertising/media tools (e.g. MRI, Scarborough, Arbitron), Experience with cross-
platform media preferred.
* Strong process orientation and communication skills.
* Desire to work in fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment
* Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office
* Team management and training skills
* At least 2 to 4 years’ experience working in a consumer -driven marketing capacity (e.g. brand, advertising sales, agency)
* Relationships with key advertising and digital advertising decision makers in the Honolulu market
* Outstanding attention to detail and a proven track record of successful project management
* Great work ethic and high energy person
* Extremely creative, resourceful and detail-oriented; must multi-task and prioritize with ease in a deadline-driven environment
* Results-driven team player who can problem solve quickly
* Experience with Photoshop a plus
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview
SummitMedia Honolulu is an Equal Opportunity Employer